Saturday, January 23, 2010

Was it worth it.....?

For my husbands 27th Birthday we decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory by Fashion Place Mall. We got there and it was packed. My husband really wanted to go there so I went and put our names on the list. The WAIT was 60-85 minutes. I did ok for the first 30 minutes then I was starting to get very inpatient. Then my poor husband was starting to get cranky because he came straight from work and had not eaten anything all day. WE finally got a table after the 85 minute wait. So the verdict.. The food was great. The service was great and we loved it. I was so shocked my husband liked it so much. He is a chef so he is very picky eater and picks at everything that is wrong everytime we go out. So this is definetly a place we will be going to again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment