Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fun with Ronald

After the baptism I took the kids to Mcdonalds. They were so good and patient I had to reward them. They love playing in the playland. They would play for hours if they could. The most embarassing thing happened there when we went. I was talking with my sister and watching the kids play. I could not see Martin for a few minutes and asked Jossilynn to go get him for me. He then came down the slide and I thought nothing of it. Then Everyone was kind of looking at me wierd, but I just kept going on with pictures and letting the kids play. Well come to find out when I was putting Martin in the car his pants felt bare. I asked him where his diaper went and he and his sister explained to me he went poop and wanted to take his diaper off so he pulled his pants down took it off and left it in the playland. I was so embarrassed a little more embarassed looking for a poopy diaper at Mcdonalds. Oh how I love my sweet kids

No comments:

Post a Comment