Saturday, January 30, 2010

A hard day...

For those of you who do not know my mother has been in FLorida. Her dear friend of 30+ is fighting cancer and is in the fourth stage. It has been very hard for my mom. She has never been on a plane for that long, never been to Florida, and never missed our birthdays. But she knew she had to go and be with her before she returned home. While in FLorida my mom would sit with Dolores aka Dora all day and sometimes night, and help take care of her. I am so grateful my mom chose to go and be with her one last time. My mother returned home last night very late. She recieved a call this morning saying she had passed on. It has been a very hard lose to our family. Dolores was an amazing women. She was always there for our family. She always puts others before herself and has just a wonderful bubbly personality. She makes friends everywhere she goes. Your memories will always be with us. We love you and miss you and will see you again .

No comments:

Post a Comment