Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Complaining

Sometimes I tend to complain alot. Lately I have been complaing about alot of things. I have been complaining about working alot, feeling like I have no time to myself, feeling like I have no time for my kids, feeling I have no time to do housework, I am sick of paying bills, and I have been complaining about how much everything costs. This list could go on forever. So as I was browsing the computer I came accross a quote that I really liked. Its simple and straight to the point


" This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time. "

As I pondered this quote I decided to try and relax. I decided to be ok with the things I accomplished that day instead of the things I did not get too. I am going to try better to make the best in life and not stress so much because Stress Kills and life is to short.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that is a good quote. Good luck on your not complaining! I can get that way, too--ugh!

    ReplyDelete