Monday, February 1, 2010

She has style..

I was getting the kids ready for the day, I told Jossi it was shower time. She insisted on picking out her own clothes. So I let her pick her clothes while I got the water adjusted. She then came in with the cutes outfit. She had her shirt, pants, and underwear all on there own hanger and came and hung them on the towel rack. When she was done she got herself dressed and the pics below are the result. They are not that clear but the capris have a little orange flower on them so she picked her orange tank top. And yes those are her high school musical knee high socks. It wasnt a warm outfit, but I could not get her to change in something warmer so I let her run around the house in it all day. I love her so much she is so smart and growing up way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment